Our Floorify F029 Coquille Big Vinyl Tiles provide the perfect kitchen flooring solution if you’re after the look of concrete floors at a fraction of the price. This design creates the ideal match with pink tones for an elegant finish in this contemporary kitchen.
There’s an important decision looming for all you romantics out there: How are you planning to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year? If you’re thinking of preparing a delicious dinner à deux at home, accompanied by a glass or two of something special to drink, it’s time to lavish some love on your kitchen floor first! Family-run, independent online tiles and flooring specialist Hyperion Tiles has plenty of inspiration for kitchen flooring ideas you’ll love for Valentine’s Day and beyond – with highly competitive trade pricing a key feature.
Our director Richard comments: “As open-plan kitchen/dining/living rooms become more common, we’re all spending a lot more time in this space. That’s great news in terms of functionality and flow – and makes Valentine’s Day entertaining much easier. But it does mean increased traffic levels for your floor. And because all areas are on display all of the time, any signs of wear and tear tend to be far more obvious.”
Here’s are Richard’s top three popular kitchen flooring ideas:
- Show some passion for pattern. The trend for patterned floors shows no sign of slowing down in 2024. They add instant impact and interest to any space. Why not go big, bold and bright to create a modern statement floor? Or choose a neutral palette with an interesting motif.
- Cement and cement-effect tiles (also known as concrete tiles) are firm favourites among fans of the urban/industrial chic aesthetic. But they can feel cold and hard underfoot. That’s why we offer a wide selection of cement-effect tiles. They deliver the same visual impact, but feel more comfortable – and are a much more cost-effective option.
- Terracotta tiles have always been a popular choice for kitchens, because they bring both virtual and physical warmth to a space Their distinctive red/brown appearance looks fabulous in traditional settings. But the right shape and shade can really elevate a modern kitchen too.
Our highly skilled team are available to offer expert advice, technical know-how and in-depth product knowledge on tiles, solid and engineered wood flooring, and LVT. We work closely with designers, specifiers, architects and homeowners.
You can peruse and buy comprehensive collections of more than 15,000 types of tiles, flooring and bathroom accessories for residential and commercial projects online or simply visit us at our Ascot showroom. .For more information on different kitchen flooring ideas, why not read our latest blog here?
Would you like to feature large lifestyle or cut-out images or receive more information on any of our products? Our director, Richard Skeoch, is also available for exclusive interviews on tiles trends, new products and more. Please email [email protected]
Further information :-
- We specialise in providing bespoke wall and flooring solutions with porcelain, stone and mosaic tiles, engineered wood flooring, bamboo, luxury vinyl and luxury wall panels for every project, large or small.
- We also offer a designer paint and wallpaper collection for discerning designers and homeowners.
- We offer a bespoke experience for large projects, which includes working closely with the client and unlimited private viewings.
- We have a dedicated showroom at 67 High Street, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7HP where you can peruse our comprehensive tiles, panel and flooring collections at your leisure.
- You can read our blog here, which is filled with all the latest news and views from our team, from trends to product launches.