‘The Most Wonderful Time of the Year’ is fast approaching, and family-run, independent online tiles and flooring specialist Hyperion Tiles is here to help you face the festive season with confidence and calm.
Prep and planning is vital to ensure that everything is clean, cosy, warm and welcoming for customers and clients over the Christmas and New Year period, when both commercial and residential bathrooms are likely to be used more than usual.
Our Director Richard commented: “The good news is that a bathroom makeover doesn’t have to involve a full redecoration. You can refresh a space using wall tiles, floor tiles, mirrors, lighting, storage and accessories. Even small changes can make a big difference. There are lots of ways to upgrade interiors, without breaking the bank – and we offer highly competitive trade pricing.”
Whether you’re a fan of statement style or understated elegance, here are Richard’s recommendations:
- If you’re not replacing a project’s sanitaryware, focus on the walls and floors. And consider prospective materials carefully – there are lots of alternatives to traditional tile options.
- Luxury vinyl tiles and planks are perfect for bathroom flooring, as they look and feel warm and cosy, especially in comparison with stone or ceramic alternatives.
- Think carefully about colour, especially if your project space is small. Introducing a light, bright palette will instantly make a small bathroom or cloakroom look bigger.
- Embrace the beauty of beige. A neutral design scheme is contemporary, but offers plenty of longevity. It works well with on-trend metallics too.
- Want some ‘wow factor’? Use wall tiles to create a striking design feature
Our highly skilled team are available to offer expert advice, technical know-how and in-depth product knowledge about bathroom tiles – for both walls and floors – and about our extensive bathroom accessories portfolio . We work closely with designers, specifiers, architects and homeowners.
You can peruse and buy comprehensive collections of more than 15,000 types of tiles, flooring and bathroom accessories for residential and commercial projects online or simply visit us at our Ascot showroom.
Would you like to feature large lifestyle or cut-out images or receive more information on any of our products? Our director, Richard Skeoch, is also available for exclusive interviews on tiles trends, new products and more. Please email [email protected]