Discover 2024’s latest trends in tiling and paving; view the very latest time and energy saving innovations and take advantage of exclusive exhibitor show discounts. SPATEX 2024, the UK’s ONLY dedicated water leisure exhibition, Coventry Building Society Arena, Tuesday 6th to Thursday 8th February promises you all of this, plus a great day out.
Designed for those working in water leisure and wet facilities, the exciting annual exhibition is bursting with the very latest innovations in swimming pools, ice baths, steam rooms, saunas, spas, showers and all their ancillary equipment, including the all-important tiles, coping, paving, and decking. It provides tilers, builders, developers, architects, specifiers the opportunity to meet over a thousand people from the water leisure industry in one day.
Here’s five reasons why SPATEX 2024 is unmissable:
1. Upskilling: SPATEX hosts a free double seminar programme on all three days of the show. In Arena 1, ISPE (Institute of Swimming Pool Engineers) has curated the best technical workshop programme to date, offering free education and training. CPD points and certificates of attendance are issued for all attendees of the ISPE workshops. For instance:
Tuesday Feb 6th 1.15pm-1.45pm: “Specifying Tiling in Swimming Pools and Leisure Centres” – Enjoy our RIBA Approved CPD and learn how to make informed choices when specifying tiling in swimming pools and leisure areas by considering the impact that tiles, backgrounds, water chemistry and the finished environments will have on the adhesive and grout specification.
Learn how to avoid common failures through optimum product specification and guidance on best practice. Feel confident about selecting and specifying the most appropriate tile fixing solutions for use in swimming pools and leisure centres.
2. Keeping you bang up to date: The country’s leading tile and stone manufacturers and suppliers are exhibiting at SPATEX 2024. View what’s trending to inspire and develop your ideas and ensure your projects reflect the best in the marketplace. See a dazzling showcase of all the latest patterns, textures, and designs from companies such as: Ardex UK, Base Paving Supplies, Bestile SL, Certikin, Designworks Tiles, The Mosaic Co, GMT Spas International Ltd, Mapei UK, Stoneworld (Oxfordshire), UK Diveworks Ltd.
3. Generous show discounts: SPATEX provides the first opportunity to view 2024’s most box-fresh, technologically advanced products, with many companies offering advantageous show discounts to visitors.
4. Helping to save you time and money: SPATEX’s focus is on sustainability and showcasing the latest innovations designed to reduce energy consumption and bills.
“We aim to bring the topic of energy saving into sharp focus and make it a forum for discussion and finding solutions,” says SPATEX organiser, Michele Bridle. “With education, the latest technological advances and careful management, there are effective ways to significantly reduce energy consumption and bills. It’s this positive message that, with the help of our exhibitors and experts, we aim to communicate to our visitors.”
5. Offering impartial expertise on tap: There’s no better place to seek advice from an expert, and all for free! This is the biggest meeting of industry minds across the whole spectrum of water leisure. Please call in at the SPATEX Help Desk at the entrance to the exhibition and the team will be happy to point you in the right direction.
Register now for free: www.spatex.co.uk
SPATEX 2024 Tuesday 6th to Thursday 8th February. The Coventry Building Society Arena, Coventry CV6 6GE. For more info: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0) 1264 358558.